- Offerd Salary £30,000 - £50,000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Male
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Be responsible for full life cycle of recruiting that includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, presenting and closing candidates.
- Manage postings on job portals (Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn).
- Manage interview schedules following the standard recruiting process and guide the candidate on the next steps.
- Collaborate with the functional managers in scheduling the interviews and obtaining the feedback on the candidates.
- Understand the salary range of the open position and negotiate salaries of the prospective employee in a mutually beneficial way.
- Gather and validate the prospects previous employer and personal information (documentation).
- Maintain continuous communication with the offered candidate till he/she on boards the company.
- Collaborate with the HR team to understand and execute broader HR activities and prepare clear reporting to management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and self-organization skills.
- Must have some experience in HR related role to understand the people related issues.
- Must have 1+ years of proven recruiting experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle multiple job requirements in a fast paced environment